Friday, September 18, 2009

My Tiger-Petting Sister



Lindsey and her man-friend, Andy, are coming for a little visit to Louisville this weekend. I'm not sure ole Andy knows what he's getting into. I've already got a craft night on the agenda. I'll be so glad to see her sweet face!

The tiger picture was taken on her backpacking trip to Thailand this summer. Once, in Africa, I got inside a cage with baby lions. My roommate took a few pictures. I look like I'm about to have a panic attack in all of them. These were baby lions. Take a look at this picture though.There those crazy kids are with a full grown tiger yawning and stretching his big paws....smiling like they're hugging Mamaw.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Looks like the same tiger that people were petting on one of The Amazing Race episodes.

Laura Young said...

wow.... that was not was I was expecting to see. and I heart birds too! i'll be skulking around that website...

Anonymous said...

Lars, I like that you called Andy her "man-friend." -stacey