Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Officially Stepping Down

Remember ever so long ago when I blogged about my October goal of completing the Indianapolis 1/2 Marathon? Blogging about such a goal pretty much equates full commitment in my mind. Shamefully enough, I just haven't made that goal this time. Physically, the 1/2 has just been a little more than I can handle in this season.

Thus, I've officially stepped down as Laurin's running partner and recently switched my registration to the little 5K so I can still make the weekend trip with all the hard core runners!

At least I still get a t-shirt?

1 comment:

kplevan said...

I think your honesty is great and sometimes that's just the way it is. I was sad that running the Race for the Cure hurt so bad and it was only a 5K, but I was still so glad to be running it or even running at all! It's still a great thing Laura! Don't beat yourself up too hard. :)