Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Thank You, Mr. Postman

Laura's lesson for the day.

Hubs and I will be gone for quite a while over the holidays and hated to bother our neighbors with a mail pick up request during Christmas. We leave tomorrow and I still hadn't figured out what would be the best thing to do. I thought I might have to go down to the main post office...and stand in a long line amidst all the last minute Christmas packages....to put a hold on our service. Today I decided to take a peek at the Postal Service website and discovered that they do indeed have an online form. It took me only a minute to complete it, gave me a confirmation number, and let me know they'll deliver our mail the day we arrive back home.

Mail dilemma solved.

2 comments:

Lee said...

We have done that many times. Welcome to the 21st century, girlfriend! =)

In Definition said...

ha. i know! it's not the only area, huh?

laura