Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Economy Version

These days in Louisville lotion is hardly a luxury. Without it, these Dawkins hands show serious signs of winter weathering. My mom, who always knows the best of the best products in these realms, gave us a jar of Savannah Bee Company butter. We lOveD it and faithfully applied it before drifting off to sleep....it lasted for over a year. We've been scraping the jar for a month now though.


The price tag? $25. ouch.

NICE gift. Not so much in the tolietries budget though.


A few months ago my sister-in-law gave me an article about great preggo products. Included in the list: Palmers Cocoa Butter. I finally made a purchase last week for my stretching stomach. It's ended up taking the place of the hand cream for both of us.

While I won't insult Savannah Bee by saying it's quite royal...for $4.95 it's certainly a new, affordable favorite.

Any other recommendations?

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Mary Kay Hydrating Lotion. It is wonderful...although also a hefty price tag. Nivea Cream is also great - I use it on Isaiah because he has really dry skin (like his Momma!).

Kari Plevan said...

Yes to Carrots hand and elbow cream is amazing!!! It's a little pricey, but not $25...and I feel like it would last a long time.