Monday, May 31, 2010

At Home with Jude



Jude slept through his grand entrance into our abode. It has been a curious transition for me. Sometimes I still look in his bassinet and feel a bit astonished to find a dark headed baby sleeping. Jude seems relieved to be away from all the poking and prodding of the hospital and we are so glad to be home!





David has been working non-stop since we were released from the hospital on Thursday night. Home Depot's Garden Department and Memorial Day weekend are quite a combination. The result has been two tired (but very cute) men in the Dawkins house.



I doubt life will be "normal" any time soon but now that I'm in a bit more of a routine, I hope to be more faithful to the blog! I can't promise there won't be a domination of Jude in my posts though...he's a pretty dominate figure in my world right now:) And I couldn't love it more!

5 comments:

linz said...

awww he is soooooo cute!! I llove it! I can see how big he is laying on david! He looks older already! and i love his big cheeks!

Beth said...

Oh pleaseeee let him dominate your blog! He's so sweet! I have been thinking about you, dear friend. Love you lots. :)

Brandi said...

Sweet Laura, life will never return to "normal" after having a precious little one!! But trust me, you don't want it to. :) Jude is so precious! I am praying for things to slow down a bit for you so you can soak in the sweetness of being a mommy. Love you! Let me know if you need anything at all!

Spencer and Kari said...

I love the picture of Jude laying on David...Jude looks like he's about 2 months old! I can't believe you are already blogging again....you must be doing pretty good. I hope so...thinking of you guys! Wish we were there to meet the little man.

Lori said...

I'm loving all the Jude posts. He is so cute!!!