Saturday, May 15, 2010

Motivation?

My mom drove into Louisville late last night. Today she and my dad will celebrate 33+ years of marriage! She wanted to come on up so that she wouldn't miss any of the action. We're going to enjoy the sights of Louisville until Jude arrives.

Also, on May 15th....many years ago, the Dawkins family patriarch was born. David's Dad is celebrating his birthday today! Happy Birthday:)

I had a little chat with Jude this morning and explained to him that the pressure is on. Everyone in the family would like to share their special day with him!

He doesn't seem too motivated.

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Drink Raspberry Tea. I've heard that motivates the baby....??? :) Hey, I have a little bag of goodies for you - actually it's a diaper bag full of goodies. If you are having visitors at the hospital upon Jude's arrival, I can just bring it there...or I can find another way to get it to you. Just let me know!

Spencer and Kari said...

I've been thinking about you and am anxiously awaiting the blog post of Jude's arrival :) I know those last few days of waiting are the longest! Hang in there.

Virginia Gray said...

I remember these days....I did all of the same things when pregnant with Ginna. She was 9 days late, and induced at that point! I felt like she would NEVER come out!!! Jamey came 2 weeks early, and it was wonderful to be surprised with not having to endure the waiting.

I hope Jude arrives soon and with ease. I have such fond memories of birthing babies; it is a wonderful and amazing thing.

Kimberly said...

I am not back at work until Tuesday night (18th), so make sure little Jude doesn't come while I am off. I pray that you are doing well in these uncomfortable days at the end of pregnancy. I pray you are getting some sleep. Jude will arrive in God's timing, but I know it is so hard to wait! Looking forward to seeing your little man soon!