Thursday, May 6, 2010

Peanut Parfait Pie

Last weekend I did a bit of cooking for after Jude's arrival. I went to the store on Friday and David had to meet me there. Last time I bought a lot of groceries, I had trouble pushing the cart and loading the bags. I considered driving the handicap cart, but David said he'd meet me at the store after work.

Sadly, I can't really multi-task in the grocery store. After about 5 minutes, I asked David not to talk to me...just to push the cart behind me. So he walked silently behind me through the store catching items I threw that way.

Not only did I freeze a bit of meat for casseroles and stock the pantry with a variety of items, I decided to make a few desserts to entice you blog readers to stop by after Jude arrives.



This Peanut Parfait Pie is one of my favorite things to keep in the freezer through the summer. Taste of Home was my recipe source.

1 comment:

mr. pineapple man said...

that looks too good! my husband would be able to eat that whole pie in one sitting~