Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Psalm 139

Life has been slower this week. Most of the preparations have been made for Jude's arrival. The majority of my commitments are winding down. And due to this ever growing stomach, I'm just moving a bit slower in general. In the stillness, I've had a bit more time to think, pray for and consider this little life that is about to join our world. Psalm 139 is taking on a new fullness to me.

For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,I know that full well.

My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
your eyes saw my unformed body.

All the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.

2 comments:

Elizabeth and Drew said...

I have been thinking of you a lot this week. You will continue to be in our prayers. Let us know if we can help out in any way. We can't wait to meet little Jude!

Anonymous said...

what perfect timing for you to be able to be still.:)

staceyb