Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Genetics

The response to Jude's features has been a mixed bag. Some folks think he's the spitting image of his mom. Some can't get over how much he looks like his dad.

A few months ago, David's mother brought us a box of old photographs from David's childhood. Included in the stack was an image of David in his hospital crib.



Apparently, things haven't changed much because they're still using the same beds! We attempted to take a similar photograph of Jude before our departure. (Ok. It was late at night and it was a bit too much work to get the profile from the correct side!)



When I look at Jude beside that old snap shot of David, the similarities are striking. My prediction is that he'll look a lot more like his dad than he will look like me. And as there isn't a man in the world I like to look at more than David, I am just fine with that!

1 comment:

The Hutton Family said...

You know, I think I could pick up both of those babies and run with them. Unbelieveable cuteness- not kidding.