Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Grammar & Pop

David's parents made the trek up from Memphis to meet their 4th grandson this weekend! It was so nice to have 4 extra hands to help while David was working! These pictures were taken while I was upstairs, sleeping soundly:)


David's mother worked for many years as an English teacher at ECS in Memphis. With the arrival of their first grandchild she choose the name "Grammar." I love it! David, who has been known to re-phrase mid-sentence to avoid ending with a prepositional phrase, definitely got his love of grammar from his mom!



David's dad kept us stocked up on amazing desserts throughout the weekend and even did my grocery shopping for me on Monday!

Thank you for the visit, Grammar and Pop!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I've never met a Grammar I didn't like! How fun! :)