Friday, July 15, 2011

Seeds of Worship


This week I put a new find in our cd player. It's been rolling all week...to Jude's delight and my encouragement. If you're looking for some new music for your little people, check out Seeds Family Worship....basically it's Scripture set to fun (kid-oriented) music.

And it's not just for the kidd-os. Through a variety of situations this week, I've noticed verses from the cd popping into my mind...apparently the seed took root:)

Click here to visit their website.

2 comments:

Essenpreis Fam said...

I love this too! You gave it to us as a baby gift. I love hearing scripture in music. I also really like Steve Green's "Hide 'em in Your Heart" for kids. It's older, but Naomi has even learned some of the words to the songs.

Michelle said...

Thanks for the mention! Email me: michelle(at)seedsfamilyworship(dot)com and I'll let you know the latest and greatest from Seeds!