Friday, March 23, 2012

i love fabric


You would think I would be able to find cute and colorful fabric on every corner here. I certainly thought that would be the case. Not so. The clothes are colorful, made from spectacular fabric but I've yet to find a fabric shop that really strikes my fancy. What I wouldn't give for just one more trip to old Hobby Lobby.

Some kind friends sent me a yard of striped fabric in an incredible care package. It arrived just a few days before Silas. I'm sure I'll find any number of uses for it. But first...the backdrop for a little mini-photo shoot.




Have I mentioned to you that every time I try to take pictures of these little men in my life, I have a new and profound respect for baby photographers?

3 comments:

amanda and bear said...

Those are sweet pics! You are such a great photographer, buddy!

Anonymous said...

Mammaw just looked at all your pics
And read some of your blogs and says hi. We'd call if we had internet service!!

Robin Cole said...

I'm so happy you are enjoying your little men! Happy late birthday, Silas. We love you from afar!