Thursday, April 26, 2012

In the case of boredom...



Hubs bought me a sewing machine for my birthday.

I am beside myself with excitement (and ideas).

See, I have a lot of spare time crazy obsession with crafting.

I tried borrowing my neighbor's machine and I loved it. The only problem? I generally have 5 minute intervals to work on a project. This means it takes me a week to hem a pair of pants. That's not really conducive to shared usage.

My first project? A little cafe curtain for my kitchen window. I'm pretty sure the night watchman keeps catching glimpses of me in my pjs when I'm on my 3am snack break. Somehow I doubt my tank top is culturally appropriate. The moo-moo is just too much for me at 3am.

And in that beautiful Fed-Ex box? The adorable fabric seen above. Not to mention a few others. One is giraffe print. How cute is that?

Maybe I'll start spending my 3am snack break in the sewing room.

1 comment:

Stacey Hays said...

cute fabric! I feel your pain...so many projects in my mind so little time to sew them. Happy crafting!