1. The fever was the pre-cursor to a rather violent stomach bug. We loaded the family in a rickshaw this morning to go to a clinic. They gave us masses of medicines and took blood. Awaiting the results. Hitherto, Jude and Silas have been preserved...but this afternoon during nap time, Jude threw up in his bed. Hopefully, it will be short lived for him. I slept through the whole affair. Have I mentioned I love my husband?
2. We're not much on piling things up. This week seems to be an exception though. Thankfully, our faithful house helper has been holding the dish and dirt chaos down to a bare minimum.
3. Call me a bad mom. Jude is watching a new Veggie Tales dvd a friend mailed to him - on the computer, wearing headphones. I'm pretty sure there's some parenting law against that. The lame reason? David and I wanted to watch a real movie on the tv. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is only captivating for so long.
4. In the absence of his usual outdoor play, Jude's been getting pretty creative in his indoor entertainment.
5. Silas...well, if we could all have our own rocking lounger, a pacifier, and someone to feed and cloth us...perhaps we'd be as peaceful as he:)
Seriously, we're on the mend..and doing just fine. A little way from well, but thankful that the fever seems to have passed. Thanks for all the prayers and emails!