Friday, April 20, 2012

a team effort

Silas has been a little fussy today. I think it's the indian food. The worst episode happened when I was in the grocery store...with both boys. Let's just say we fairly sprinted home. I was afraid my neighbors were about to call the police on me for neglecting the baby to weigh the eggplant. Apparently, babies aren't supposed to cry here. Everyone was in great distress. In the end, I put Jude on the cup holder of that stroller, grabbed my eggplant, and ran out of there. We were a sight.

Consequently, Silas has been spending a lot of time in the back-pat mode. This is Jude 'helping.'


So maybe he's not quite ready to babysit just yet. But his efforts at entertainment are valiant.

2 comments:

Laurin said...

Praise the Lord for your right and beautiful perspective in the midst of tears, Indian food, & back patting! : )

Shannon said...

I second Laurin's comment above. Jude's efforts of consoling and entertaining his baby brother are beyond precious. So glad you captured those moments on camera. In trying situations like those the camera is the last thing on my mind. I need to change that!