Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Little Runner

About a month ago, I laced up my running shoes for the post-pregnancy inaugural.  It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.  I think that, in part, this is because my goals for running are so much lower than they used to be.  If I can make a 20 minute jog a few times a week, I'm happy.  Maybe another season will bring something more but right now, I'm just glad to be moving.  My 3 year goal is one more half marathon...I'm itching to do the St. Jude when we are in Memphis....but that's a long way off at this stage. 

As for Jude, he's starting early.  He does a lot of "racing" these days.  Here's our favorite little stretch on the track around the complex: 





He's really into "stretching" with us these days too and has some pretty good poses. 


Please note that the cereal bowl is in hand while exercising. This may account for the delayed departure of that beloved baby belly:) 

1 comment:

staceyb said...

Jude's face is priceless in that picture!!! He's a serious stretcher.