Friday, July 13, 2012

Silas Stats : 4 months


Milestones are starting to whizz past as Silas moves into the realm of mobility. This week he's been more than a little frustrated with his sedentary life. Consequently, in one swoop he's taken on rolling and scooting.

His skills in each category are still being refined, but he's on his way! This is his latest technique for moving across the play mat:


It is usually followed by some serious crying.

One tooth down, a mouthful to go.

He is so full of smiles these days. I love it. I've probably just forgotten, but he seems easier to coax a grin out of than Jude was. I'm still predicting a very fun, outgoing temperament in this little guy! We shall see.

And as for brotherly affection...it just keeps getting sweeter! My favorite moment of the day just might be when they greet each other in the morning. Melts.my.heart.

I'd give you a weigh in, but my blog time is limited and currently little bit is sleeping. My guess is that he's only gained a wee bit since last month's growth spurt!

Happy 4 Months, Silas!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 4 months to Silas- he is a cute little guy- love the hair!!! You are growing up so fast! Love, The Lyons