Nothing special to post today...just a good modge podge from our little life.
1. After weeks of tragic farewells, Jude turned a corner. He is now a happy bus rider each morning (...with the help of a few M&Ms as recommended by our dear friend Peggy). Whew. Glad that transition is over!
2. I bought a pair of pink crocs a few weeks ago to serve me through the rainy season. Comfy, water worthy, and cute.
3. If you've never watched a few of the Sesame Street: Singing With the Stars on you tube, you should. It's a favorite family activity these days. They're hilarious. One of my favorites: India Aire's ABCs
4. Hubs has a fantastic new language helper, in addition to his tutor. He's a local florist. It's working in my favor:)
5. Silas is a wild man. He's everywhere. Today he was chasing Jude across the porch to get the water hose. The walker may become a regret....for Jude at least.
Happy Monday to you!