Thursday, December 4, 2014

A Magical Day




We love Disney.  I'm not gonna lie.  David and I have actually been twice since we married…both times before we had kids. (I do admit matching Mickey shirts is a little over the top, even for us. But...you only live once!) There is something so "magical" about Disney with kids though.  This morning we rode Peter Pan, one of my favorites from childhood.  I love that it will be one of their memories as well.






We spent most of the morning at Epcot, where the rides are a bit on the older interest side. The best part for me? Breakfast with the Princesses.  When God gives you all boys, just take them to the princess breakfast anyways! So while they sat absorbed in their cinnamon rolls, too shy to say a word, I got a few pictures with Aurora and her friends.






No comments: