Monday, April 20, 2015

good news

The really good news is that my grandmother seems to be doing better.  They re-evaluated the diagnosis and think this may be related to a severe infection rather than a blood clot. She is supposed to have a spinal tap done tomorrow.  For now, things seem much more hopeful than they have yet.  Her eyes are open and she appears to be responsive. We are grateful.  Please keep up the prayers.

The other, much smaller, good news is that hubs is back from Texas.

He brought home pictures of the big sky.



I admit it made me wish I had gone.  Look at all that wide open land!  But then I remembered my Mamaw in the hospital, the baby who keeps me up a bit at night and those wild boys who would surely have been riding bulls by the end of it all.

It was a good news kind of day.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

So glad to read the encouraging update on your grandmother. Our family will be praying for her and your entire family.