Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day Review

We did our best to enjoy Mother's Day in the same city with our sweet Moms this year.  Plenty of family meals and picnics to go around this weekend.  Asher pulled a six hour stretch of sleep on Saturday night just for me.  My boys took me on a Mother's Day hike Sunday afternoon and we spotted a momma duckling and bunny rabbits….in the city.  

Here are a few pics:















Since we were physically present, I did some serious crafting for the gifts this year.  Grammar now has a "Garden of Grandchildren" apron with lots of little handprints on it.  (And a few more to add later.)



My sister and I made a "Tweet" Heart painting with all the little footprints in our families. Love the way it turned out.  I kind of want to make one for myself now! 




Grateful for a day to celebrate our Mothers!

No comments: