Monday, June 8, 2015

First Day of Kindergarten

We came back just in time.  Today is Jude's first official day of Kindergarten (or Pre-Primary II as they call it here).  Of course, we started the school journey pretty early around here so Kindergarten is a bit anti-climactic. But it hit me this morning that even if we were in the US, Jude would be in school this year.  We went for the Curriculum Road Map day this weekend and heard all about what the year will hold.  Apparently, it's a lot! Silas is in "reception" this year which means a pretty full day.  Jude was really excited to begin.  Silas was a little less eager but both of the boys ran inside without so much as a "see ya later, mom!"



For the first time in 3 years, I didn't have to come home and crank up a language class immediately.  Ah.  Brain freedom.  What will I do with myself? The list is long and full of things I'm really excited about in this new season! I don't think this little guy will leave me feeling too lonely around here either…





Happy First Day of Kindergarten, Jude! Here's to a new season!


No comments: