Monday, June 22, 2015

Monday Miscellany



These boys. They love their Dad. For Father's Day, I asked them what they love most about David. Any number of things were on the tip of my tongue. Apparently though, the fastest way to little boy's heart - Wrestling

Good thing hubs can throw down. 


Here's a little miscellany for you: 

1. We are lovin' being back in the neighborhood. There's one thing for sure in a city of 10 million: you never run out of playmates. Hubs tried to teach the neighborhood crew baseball this weekend. The kids kept touching the base like you do in cricket. It probably didn't help that the only bat we could  find was a cricket bat!

2. I laced up my shoes for the first time post-partum. This is gonna be a long road back. Running is only fun if you are in good shape! 

3. I brought back a lemon press. And it will squeeze the tiny limes here just fine. I made some syrup and froze a bit of ice. think I've finally figured out the perfect limeade here. 

5. The rains are here. And the electricity seems to be gone! You should see my laundry room right now;) So we 're learning local games and hanging indoors a bit more. It's amazing the difference a year makes. We used to bounce off the walls if we were inside more than an hour!

Happy Monday to you! 

No comments: