Wednesday, September 23, 2015

a day off

Hubs took a vacation day just to give me a day off.  What, you might ask, will I be doing?

1. Sleeping.  I'm gonna sleep a lot.  I forgot how babies make you tired….lose-your-mind tired.

2. This:


I've been waiting for this one.  Please don't judge me. I'm not sure I'm her target age range but I love her!  I started reading this series ten years ago…when I worked at a retirement home.  I'm not ever disappointed by Ms. Karon's work.  

I'm trying not to finish it today,  though I know it will require self-restraint.  Because, if I do finish it…that would have impacted goal #1: sleep. 

Farewell.  

I'll be back after a few naps. 

2 comments:

Gayle Smith said...

I like her work too. Have so many left to read. The storyline of a pastor and new wife at this time of life definitely keeps my attention (even though the circumstances were very different). I think of you all so often.
Gayle

Sara Nagel said...

Love you friend and I am so glad you are able to have a day to nap and read