Thursday, May 26, 2016

Tidbits





The heat peaked and seems to be slowly receding as the rains pour in from the coast.  The storms continue and we've seen more wind damage this month than in the past 4.5 years in the city.  Thankfully, some of the trees are still in full bloom in spite of it all. Hubs sent me this pic from the village this week.  Don't you just want a book and a bench underneath? Oh wait.  Except even with the cooler weather, it is still 100 degrees at noon!


Have I ever told you how much I love the little Camera+ app? Cuteness like this loves a good clarity boost! It's my favorite for pics that have a lot of detail that I want to see.  I use the clarity filter a lot to take pictures of the kids' art work too….keeping that paper trail small for our traveling crew. 


Speaking of cuteness, I made my first photo booth for the Space Station Extravaganza.  Black poster and chalk.  It was a hit! This is totally a pinterest steal…but the kids loved it! Ok, the adults loved it too. 



Those are my tidbits for you this Thursday! Go grab some chalk and a black poster board.  Have some fun. 

No comments: