Monday, August 8, 2016

Jet Lag


We're alive over here.  The fog on my brain is just beginning to lift.  I woke up with a list of things to get done - a sure sign that recovery is near.  

In the meantime, David is taking the kids to Wal-mart at the 4am wake up call and stopping by Howard's Donuts on the way home.  



Asher's had better weeks. (I might not be the most sympathetic mom in the midst of my own sleep deprivation.) We finally went to the doctor today. He has an ear infection and the start of bronchitis.  The medicine should kick in soon. Thankfully, Grammar's here to love on him too! 

The boys are living the dream over here - endless toys, goldfish crackers, Paw Patrol episodes whenever they ask Pop for the remote.  They're enjoying life in grandparent land for a while:) The parents are too.  Extra hands are good. I haven't cooked a meal yet!

In a nutshell, we are glad to be home for a few weeks!





No comments: