Sunday, August 21, 2016

the lack

I'm going to blame my slacker blogging on two factors.

1. Blogger never updated their app, I had to change phones, and now I can't figure out how to post. I know, I know…if I had Google Chrome.  But the truth is, I don't want Google Chrome.  I just want that old app.  Why do techies seem to assume that the rest of us actually like obliterating progress?

2. This guy.



He's a maniac.  I don't even know what to write.  Apparently, the kid does not like change.  He's been a wreck since we touched down in America.  Since we'll be sleeping in three different places this week, I don't feel much hope that he'll even out any time soon.  When you think of Asher and those big blue baby eyes this week, would you pray for a peaceful, joyful spirit in him? All this moving is tough stuff for a little guy.

I do hope that soon all we'll be talking about is blue water and sandy beaches though.  This is Florida week.  I couldn't be more ready to sink my toes into the sand!

No comments: