Monday, October 17, 2016

The Arc


This is a twenty minute walk from our new house. We definitely upgraded in scenery this year. There is a lot to explore. 



Let me add, to give you a bit of reality at the end of this wild Monday, that European birth rates are steadily declining. This, after just a few weeks in metropolitan life, makes perfect sense to me.  Three children is a big handful in the city.  People walk everywhere. And currently, we are like a moving circus. People do generally stop and stare, in a friendly way. 

I love these boys and their big souls.  And though I have been tempted of late, I wouldn't trade them in for all the peace, quiet and cafe time in the world. 


Happy Monday to you! 

1 comment:

Katharine said...

Yes!! I get the same thing walking all over our city with 3 kids in tow.