Monday, December 19, 2016

The Arc & Parc de la Ciutadella



My parents are gone.  This never gets easier.  It's always sad.  And I am grateful for the sadness that comes with really loving.  Gratitude is becoming my practice in these departure days.  Recounting the moments that were graciously given, and giving thanks for them.  It is the best way forward.  


Since I've been having too much fun to show you all the pics, I'll post them up today while I have a few minutes. In just one hour, I'll be back in the grip of language class and vacation will be officially over! 







1 comment:

Salter327 said...

Thank you for sharing your vacation. I hope it was full of quality time. I love watching your story unfold and continue to learn so much from you, even in simple blog posts. Merry Christmas sweet friend!