Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Tibidabo


Today is a national holiday.  Between language class and an epic required driving course on the weekends, hubs has been in a work marathon for about two weeks now. We took the opportunity to head up the mountain just behind the city.  It took us about 20 minutes to get to a paved trail that was covered with locals, full of mountain bikers, hikers, runners, families and little side trails worth a ramble.

Let's stop here.

After years of living in a city where we hiked up a big rock behind a slum to give the boys a bit of "outdoor adventure," this is a dream come true. The ocean is in front of us, the mountains are behind us.  I don't think I'll stop talking about how amazing that is...ever.  This is one crazy beautiful place.  And while I do miss India.  I miss it a lot. I don't lament this change of scenery one bit.

Speaking of scenery, here you go!











No comments: