Thursday, March 9, 2017

Aging Gracefully

My high school class is starting to talk about our 20th reunion next year. It made my mouth fall open.  Time flies.  My mom told me to hush.  It's almost time for her 50th.

I stumbled across a series this week entitled, Aging Gracefully at Tim Challies's site from a while back that I found both insightful and thought provoking.

"Everyday we are all building the house we will live in when old age comes. Some of us are building a beautiful palace. Some are building a dark prison. What are you building?" 

It's a long series, so pace yourself:) Links below.







Life is a breath. Breathe deep.


1 comment:

Bonnie Myers said...

I've been thinking of these very things lately. Thanks for posting the links :) Wish I could discuss grey hair and arthritis with you over a steamy chai. Love you friend.