Friday, March 10, 2017

zoo day


Since last night, the school What's App group has been burning up our phones with reports of a violent stomach bug that is apparently sweeping through the class. Another kid is down every hour. I've never seen anything like it.

Ya'll.

I don't think anyone who's ever been around my kids and me for longer than 10 minutes would call me a germ-a-phob. I have this "it's-good-for-their-immunity" theory that was seriously the only way to stay sane in India.

But I h-a-t-e stomach bugs.  I head for the bleach just at the mention.

So I did what any reasonable mom would do today: we skipped school and went to the zoo.

Hello, Spring!



And to finish your week off right, if you did not see this hilarious video of the kids and ninja interrupting a BBC interview, click here.  I cannot stop laughing! 

No comments: