Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Baked Potato Salad


We have a crew from the US coming to town tomorrow, so let's be honest: I'm mopping and cleaning out closets today.  I use guests as external motivators for all sorts of household projects.  

I also popped some potatoes in the oven because there's a meal on the schedule that's right after Silas's Pre-4 "showcase." This has become my favorite make-ahead side dish.  

Link over for the recipe to Foodie With Family.   Check out her loaded Baked Potato Salad.  

Memphians, think Corky's potato salad...only in your own fridge! (Note for ex-pats: Because sour cream is hard to come by in these parts, I substitute plain greek yogurt, blended with some cream cheese and it's delicious!

With BBQ Chicken in the crock pot and this little dish in the fridge, I feel like I walk into the house and dinner is ready! 

Put it in your recipe box for this summer, ladies.  This one is worth the effort! 

No comments: